March 29, 2020
Couples everywhere are remembering the magic of their big day by taking anniversary photos as a way of celebrating their accomplishments. And we can’t get enough of the idea! Why not gift yourselves an anniversary photo shoot of In lieu of a wedding gift? Here are our top 5 reasons why we think an anniversary photo shoot is an excellent way of capturing the sentiment and meaning of your special milestone:
1. An anniversary photo shoot beats brainstorming for anniversary wedding gift ideas.
2. You can really personalize the photo shoot to capture the essence of your relationship. Be it romantic, dreamy, funny, quirky, magical [insert any adjective that describes the love you share]!
3. Just like your wedding photos, you’ll have a keepsake to treasure for years to come!
4. You can combine your anniversary photo shoot with a romantic getaway destination, a vow renewal or just have the photo shoot on it’s own!
5. Once your you get your pictures back, you can post them all over social media and be all #relationshipgoals
In short, we’re strongly convinced that a wedding anniversary photo shoot is an outstanding way to celebrate (and document) the happy occasion. Below are some of our favorite ideas for how to pull off an epic one!